76 Northeastern Blvd. Unit 28
Nashua, NH 03062
Kelly A. Dolan, MA, LMHC, LCMHC
Licensed Counselor #620 NH
email@example.com | (603) 787-3144
Kelly specializes in working with first responders and their families. She has extensive training to work with PTSD, anxiety and depression. She has been in the ﬁeld since 1996 and is currently treating adults and couples. Attending trainings, such as those through Harvard Medical School, keeps Kelly up to date with the latest treatment approaches in the ﬁeld. Working through trauma histories and finding ways to cope are two things that Kelly does with her clients. Having been in private practice for almost 20 years, Kelly feels very thankful for all the great clients whose lives she has been a part of during their therapeutic process.
Kelly currently lives in Southern NH. She attended UMass Dartmouth for her BA with a focus in counseling and moved on to Rivier College in Nashua to obtain her MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
Outside of her practice, Kelly enjoys spending time with her husband and four children, family and friends. She is the Assistant Executive Director for the Officer Sean Collier Memorial Fund. She volunteers her time in this position and runs with Team Collier. In balancing her mental and physical well being, Kelly has completed the Boston Marathon twice, six half marathons, many 5k’s and has a passion for running obstacle races!
- Dual Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and Guidance Counseling from Rivier College 2001
- Certiﬁcation in Multicultural Counseling from Rivier College 2001
- Trained in identifying and treating trauma in 2005
- Online Counseling Certiﬁed 2013
- Attends monthly peer clinical consultation on First Responder Treatment
- Ongoing trainings in Anxiety Treatment, Positive Psychology and Mood Disorders.
Kelly is available for appointments Tuesday through Friday.
To view availability and schedule an appointment with Kelly, please click here.