76 Northeastern Blvd. Unit 28
Nashua, NH 03062
Kelly A. Dolan, MA, LMHC, LCMHC
Licensed Counselor #620 NH
email@example.com | (603) 787-3144
Kelly specializes in treating mood disorders, such as depression and anxiety. She has been in the ﬁeld since 1996 and is currently treating adolescents, adults and couples. Attending trainings, such as those through Harvard Medical School, keeps Kelly up to date with the latest treatment approaches in the ﬁeld.
Having lived in Northern Massachusetts all of her life she recently relocated to Southern New Hampshire. Kelly attended UMass Dartmouth for her BA with a focus in counseling and moved on to Rivier College in Nashua to obtain her MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
Outside of her practice, Kelly enjoys spending time with her husband and four children, family and friends. In balancing her mental and physical well being, Kelly has completed the Boston Marathon, five half marathons, many 5k’s and has a passion for running obstacle races!
- Dual Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and Guidance Counseling from Rivier College 2001
- Certiﬁcation in Multicultural Counseling from Rivier College 2001
- Online Counseling Certiﬁed 2013
- Trained in identifying and treating trauma 2005
- Ongoing trainings in Anxiety Treatment
Kelly is available for appointments Tuesday through Friday.
To view availability and schedule an appointment with Kelly, please click here.